It’s time to try something new! Choose to dine in one of our local establishments to experience great food and a fun welcoming atmosphere. Tasty beverages, pies, baked goods and plated meals are typically prepared and served by the restaurant owner or a family member.
1. Stockholm Pie
– Cherry pie, omg, fresh cherries used to create the perfect filling.
2. Kelly’s Taphouse
– Best burgers ever! Killer views of the river!
3. Barrel House
– Handcrafted specialty all beef hotdogs! Perfection.
4. Rancho Loco
– Perfectly handcrafted tequila beverages, guacamole extraordinary.
5. The Port
– Love the historic bar, food is devine.
1. Red Wing Brewery
– Fresh local ingredients on pizzas and the beer made by Norm!! Pizza and beer YUM!!!
2. Harbor Bar & Restaurant
– Traditional Jamaican food with a local twist. Jerk chicken is amazing!!
3. Bierstube Bar, Grill, and Bowling
– Family fun all around. Great German food, bowling, and great appetizers!!
4. King’s Place in Miesville
– Over 100 of the best burgers in the state of Minnesota!!
5. Golden China
– Order the ‘Happy Family’ with 2 egg rolls and egg drop soup, the best!!
1. The Smokin’ Oak
– Absolutely love the rotisserie chicken.
2. Liberty’s Restaurant
– Buffalo wings and their famous ranch.
3. Hay Creek Saloon
– Fish fry and seasoned fries. Can’t be beat.
4. Andy’s Bar & Grill
– Cheese curds with all their awesome sauces, especially ‘not so wussy’ and ‘sweet chili’.
5. Fiesta Mexicana
– I always enjoy the Flautas, with sour cream and hot sauce.