Learn the basics of riding downhill mountain bike trails at Welch Village MTB Park!
– Small Group lesson from noon-2pm
– Space is limited. Please send us an RSVP email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to attend. First-come first serve.
– Paid MTB All-Day Lift Pass Required to participate in the clinic
– Open to ages 10 and older ONLY.
– Discounted all-day Mountain Bike Rental available for clinic participants. Rental discount for beginner lesson guests only.
– 2-hour clinic will include: bike check, beginner Downhill instruction in a small group which will take place 1st in the parking area, then in our new skills park, and finally on our Green Downhill Trail, “Squirrel Catcher”.
– Check-in at main chalet lift ticket windows at 11am.
– Previous off-road/cross-country mountain biking experience recommended but not required.
***All Welch Village MTB instructors are either PMBIA certified for trained in-house by one of our PMBIA certified instructors.
PMBIA (Professional Mountain Bike Instructors Association)***
Free DH Clinics will take place on these dates:
Saturday, Aug. 4th; Sunday, Aug. 5th; Saturday, Sept 1st, Sunday, Sept. 2nd, Monday, Sept. 3rd (Labor Day) and Saturday, Sept. 15th.